HARD BOILED EGGS AND BERRIES
It’s simple, and It’s Effective
There is nothing too flashy about this combination here… just hard boiled eggs topped with hot sauce and some berries. I like berries because they are low glycemic, so they do not spike my blood sugar. I love eggs because of the healthy fats and proteins, which help keep me full. Lastly, I am a big fan of hot sauce because it naturally boosts metabolism. Give this combination a try for a quick and easy breakfast/snack on-the-go.
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Franks Red Hot Sauce
- Berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries.. whichever you prefer)
Directions for Hard Boiled Eggs:
- Place eggs in saucepan.
- Add water to cover eggs by about 1 inch and heat over high heat until boiling.
- When eggs come to boil, remove pan from stove and cover the pan.
- Let eggs sit in hot water for about 12-15 minutes.
- Drain water and peel eggs. Enjoy!