Rise and grind! Get ready to kickstart your day with this simple and effective dynamic warmup. This routine should take you no longer than 1-2 minutes to complete, and I like to complete this literally fresh out of bed.
1. Squat (onto chair, bed, couch, you name it)
2. Standing Toe Touch (hamstring stretch)
3. Big Hugs x2
Complete for 5 rounds.
- For the squat, initiate the move with a hip hinge
- DO NOT initiate the squat by driving your knees forward
- For the standing toe touch, focus on feeling the hamstrings stretch. DO NOT start too aggressive, instead, ease into it working a little deeper each time as we progress